We find happy clients are the best advertisement.
Faster Pussycat Productions has relied on word-of-mouth advertising for as long as we’ve been in business. It’s something that only comes from hard work, faster turnaround, great prices and personal service and that is why, over the years, we have acquired a long list of loyal, repeat customers.
Faster Pussycat Productions’ 2014 clients:
- Antaeus Flowers | Florist
- Atheist Foundation of Australia | Organisation
- Australian Breastfeeding Association | Organisation
- Canberra Skeptics | Community group
- Disability Media Australia | Media Production Company
- DuPont | Packaging Company
- FlexPack | Business
- Gena fawns | Psychotherapist
- High Wire Films | Television Production Company
- Hips4Hipsters | A Pozible Project
- Indian Film Festival of Melbourne | Event
- Mad Dan Productions | Television Production Company
- SPASA | Organisation
- Sue Parkes | Fundraising and Communications
- Television commercials |
- Acquire Learning
- Television productions |
- ABC: Please Like Me, series 2
- ABC: It’s a Date, series 2
- Token Skeptic | Podcast
This month’s featured client.
The Atheist Foundation of Australia
An Appetite for Wonder-ful advertising
A longstanding relationship with our friends at the Atheist Foundation of Australia, has culminated in FPP being asked to produce advertising for the Richard Dawkins Australian tour, commencing late November through to December 2014. Richard will be in discussion with Leslie Cannold in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
As always, there is no time to lose when the deadline is just round the corner... so this lazing alley cat becomes the faster pussycat once again, delivering design and printing with tail-lashing speed, and from the whispers through the alleyways, everyone loved it... even the head of the Richard Dawkins Foundation approved.
“One of the best posters, I’ve seen!”—Robyn Blumner, Executive Director of the Richard Dawkins Foundation.
Please visit the Atheist Foundation ticketing page and book yourself a ticket as an early Christmas present ;)
Skeptical Blog Anthology
A little book of big blog posts
The Skeptical Blog Anthology is a collection of reader-nominated blog posts, representing the best of a new wave of online skepticism. Collected over a year, it features a plethora of posts on topics ranging from the vaccination debate, paranormal claims, the ongoing creep of creationism into politics and education, conspiracy theories, homeopathy, outreach, all kinds of alternative medicine and even attempts to tackle the question “What is skepticism?”.
Available to purchase via the Lulu.com as either a beautiful, tangible hard copy book or as a snazzy modern day digital pdf. Please support this brilliant project.